Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Week 5 Tutorial

We just had a chat with Russell about what we have done so far and what we have learnt. Me, Anders and Russell all agree that the free hand sketching I did in the the first couple weeks was a good attempt, but not what we wanted. It lacked the detail that we wanted, it was simply to clean.


Above is a detailed view of the freehand sketching I had done, the pink section are my lines and the black are the existing. As you can see the pink does not overlay the black perfectly and does not have a pix-elated edge like the original. I will try LIVE TRACE, which I have been told is a much better tool for this. So my next entry will be about live trace and how it has worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Joshua Nicholson | ARCH1392 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis