Sunday, 30 March 2014

Week 4 - 123D Success

After way too much waiting and failed attempts I was able to get 123D Catch to finally work. The outcome is fairly good. The motorbike model is reasonably complete with no real gaps or issues with its materials. It isn't quite as clear as I was originally hoping, but at this stage I'm simply just happy to have a model to work with. 



123D Catch, waiting for it to crash!!


Overall 123D catch, fairly good

Good close up detail of body with some blurry areas

Happy that it worked

Even though the process was painful to do with the program crashing so many times, its good to have the final output and see what we have been able to achieve. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Joshua Nicholson | ARCH1392 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis